1. Started your own blog- Obviously.
2. Slept under the stars- Unfortunately. Here's the thing, millions of years ago man decided that he didn't want to sleep outside. He found caves, built huts, hid under rocks or whatever just so he didn't have to sleep outside. I am lucky enough to have a home, so why sleep outside?
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. I'm making up my own #6 since there wasn't one. Joined a secret society with covert and clandestine aims
7. Been to Disneyland/world- We were there for a record three hours. Anthony was scared of all the rides, I wanted to ride EVERY ride, my dad hated it all, and we left. It wasn't exactly fun, and I'll never take my kids there.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea- I was in one on the Gulf of Mexico. It was scary.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch -It's debatable. What counts as "an art?"
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning- We ate some bad food on Corfu. I thought I was going to die. People probably think I'm exaggerating when I tell that story, but it was the sickest I have ever been, and my digestion didn't return to normal for a month and a half.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train- I'm not sure, actually. I've slept overnight on a train, but I haven't slept on an overnight (sleeper car) train, so I don't know if it counts.
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping- I can't remember if it was 100% "skinny." John can verify.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice- I know it's touristy, but it was fun.
29 Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33 Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community- I practically live in one. I see Amishes (the proper plural for Amish, you know) in their horse drawn carriages all the time and our Wal-Mart even has a special parking area for them with hitching posts and everything.
36. Taught yourself a new language- As soon as my damn Rosetta Stone CDs arrive, I'll be teaching myself German. I'm excited!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David- Well, I was right outside the Uffizi, but I didn't go in because it was packed and we only had two and a half days in Florence and there was so much to see. However, they have a huge replication of David outside the Uffizi and I did see that. I got a picture of my David standing in front of the fake David. That's good enough for me.
41 Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted- Go to the basement of Purdue's union and look for the mural of Orville Redenbacher. Right behind him there is a hot air balloon with a blond girl in a red shirt in the balloon. I am that blond girl. No kidding. Again, John can verify. He could verify a lot of these.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person- I thought it was cool; David wanted to leave to see more Roman animal statues.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie- The movie is based on some Kafka short stories. It's called Why Such Reluctance. I was dating the director at the time, so you know... I got the lead (and only) female role.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64 Donated blood, platelets, or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66 Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67 Bounced a check- It wasn't(all) my fault though. My bank let me deposit a direct deposit slip, which looks a heck of a lot like a check, by the way, and then never called to tell me that it wasn't legal tender until I had done some Christmas shopping.
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- Pink Schwinn bike with sissy handlebars and banana seat. It totally rocks.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square- Nope, but now that I live in New York, I am only 7 hours away from New York city. Ha ha. We are truly as far from NYC as we can possibly be while still in New York state.
74. Toured the Everglades- Spring Break '05.
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London- Nope but I have seen the changing of the guards or something like it in Athens, DC, Dublin, and the Vatican. I'm just answering these questions however I want if you haven't noticed.
77. Broken a bone- Right arm, some fingers, and a toe or two.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79 Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible- I'm working on it. See previous post.
86. Visited the White House - I mean, I've seen the outside of it. Whatever.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life- I don't know. I hope so.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous- Norma McCorvey, aka Jane Roe.
92. Joined a book club- We're on Great Expectations right now.
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit- We'll just say that it never went to trial.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee- And each time it has taken me completely by surprise and has hurt more than I thought it would.
100- I'm making up a 100 so it will be even. Had oblivion described to you by a drunk person and believed the description to be fairly accurate