Monday, March 26, 2007

begging and pleading

Okay... So this isn't a real update. I going to use my own forum to beg and plead with all of my friends and anyone else who reads this blog to pray for me before I take my MA exam. The exam is this Thursday and um...I'm freaking out...just a little. I just made a 48 page study guide that I can go over until Thursday. Please...I know it's Lent and most of you have a lot of things to pray about, but please try to squeeze a couple of prayers in for me.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Of course I will pray! Good luck! :-)

Anonymous said...

My prayers are totally worthless. However, I'll add it to the intention list that the boys pray in the evening and, hopefully, their innocence (cough, cough...) will get you some results.

M.

Anne said...

prayers for you

and then on friday when it's all over...a party (but that's mostly for Peter...but you will have a blast, too

Anonymous said...

I trust you will do well. Prayers and luck be with you though so you can relax.