Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cincinnati

I was looking through some saved stuff on our camera today and came across some pictures of our neighborhood in Cincinnati. I meant to post these a long time ago. I like living in Potsdam, but I sure do miss living in Clifton and Cincinnati as a whole. We'll probably stay in NY for 3-5 years. After that, we have our eyes on Cincinnati, Indy, or Chicago. I think Cincinnati is our top pick right now. Anyway, here are some pics of our totally awesome old neighborhood of Clifton. All these businesses were right on our street.


This was our apartment building. Take a close look and try to guess which balcony was ours.


Our library






Hippie stores 1,2, and 3


Our theater.


Florist


Mediterranean foods and hookah store.


Skyline Chili- a Cincinnati fave.

There are so many more awesome business pics I could show, but I want everyone to see all the cool houses in our neighborhood.


We lived in the gaslight district. That's our street sign behind the light.













Clifton was definitely a neat place to live.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Well no wonder you liked it! Those pictures are wonderful and the houses beautiful!

Wishydig said...

couldn't you find a bigger flag?

John R.P. Russell said...

Gorgeous.