Wednesday, November 01, 2006

2 Legit 2 quit (hey hey)

Well, I know it's a day late, but I thought I would post this picture anyway. It's a picture of me and Kris holding our MC Hammer pumpkin. We're even giving the 2 Legit sign. So, If anyone has ever questioned my legit-ness, let them behold this pumpkin and recognize my legitimacy in all it's glory.

Why an MC Hammer pumpkin, besides the obvious show of legitimacy, you ask? Well Kristin had everyone over to her house a week ago so we could do pumpkin carving and other fall activities. There were eight people and four pumpkins, so we had to pair up. I was paired up with Kris, the nice,young, Swedish Viking/ physics PhD student you see above. At first we were going to carve a crazy physics equation in the pumpkin, but then we decided that neither of us were good enough with a knife to carve a psi. Then we started talking about eighties cartoons. At this point, I think all of the other pumpkin carvers were getting annoyed because they had started on their standard pumpkin faces long ago. After rejecting a Darkwing Duck logo and a Salt and Peppa image, we decided on Hammer. Essentially, this is because Kris and I both found that we "hustle for our muscle and you look weak to me. We're going for all that we can get, takin' it to the top 'cause we're 2 legit 2 quit (hey hey)." After that inspiration, we set to carving and ended up with the finest MC Hammer pumpkin ever.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go hit some fools with a "dose of old-town power, and charge them by the hour." That's word.

1 comment:

LauraSuz said...

Don't forget to look up the song that Daniel told you about. Thanks for coming last night!