Thursday, December 07, 2006

David's birthday

Hey everyone, I know it's kind of late in the day, but it's David's 27th birthday. That's why today is the day that will always live in infamy, right? If you're reading this, go to his blog and leave him some kind of birthday message on his most recent post. If it's the eighth, you can leave a birthday comment for him too. He won't mind if it's a day late. You should leave him a comment because he's great and he isn't getting to spend his birthday the way he wants. He has to work at dumb ol' Ivy Tech and I'm holed up in this God forsaken computer lab getting my paper done. I haven't seen him since 6:30 this morning! Boo! When I woke up I said, "Happy birthday, I love you, you're special!" And he said, "If I'm special it's only 'cause I'm married to you." Now isn't that sweet? Okay, I'm going to stop now before Aric breaks in to my blog (and yes, I know he's capable of it) to make fun of me for being in love. Go leave David a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Criminal Defense Lawyer in South Florida