Monday, October 29, 2007

Post-it Note

I haven't had a lot of time to write lately. The semester (or quarter or term or whatever they call it here) is winding down and there is only a week left of classes. After this week I get a week off of work. Yay! I teach four classes next semester (two English 101s and two English 102s) and I'll be working at the writing lab for a pretty sweet hourly sum. I'm coming home from November 5th to November 10th.

I had lots of bad dreams last night. I had a dream that someone close to me died. I also had a dream that I had a baby that killed me and ate my brain. I don't even want to get into the symbolism. I'll just bury that dream in a dark place and wait for it to manifest itself through an irrational fear or another personality. Whoo!

I'll have a real post soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is that why you were so crotchety when I suggested that you might have put dirty laundry on top of the clean laundry--when in fact you had been considerate and put my clean laundry in my dresser???

It's okay if babies eat your brains. Their appetites aren't near big enough to make much of a difference.