Friday, April 04, 2008

US Americans

Okay, I know this girl has been made fun of time and time again, and I actually feel really sorry for her. Who hasn't just completely lost their composure in front of a group of people at some point in their lives? It's happened to me while teaching class before- not to this extent, but still. And I don't think this girl is stupid either. She's probably a good student even. With all that being said, I feel a little better about posting this clip, which I thought was hilarious. It looks at how this beauty queen's "parents" coach her through the speech. Besides, everything Miss Teen South Carolina said about The Iraq was true.

2 comments:

alex said...

monica you are the gooderest public speacher

Caitie B said...

hahahahaha!! so funny!! i hadn't seen this!