Saturday, July 28, 2007

The End

I'm subbing for David at work today. Our last day at Ivy Tech and David decided to visit a friend in South Bend and bestow the honors of turning out the lights one last time in the LRC to me. Well, I didn't have any coffee this morning, and I feel like I'm dying. So I decided to take a quiz to see what my obituary will say.




QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

I think that's pretty much correct, but I haven't explored what the full implications of "their lover" means.

2 comments:

Caitie B said...

Maybe "their" means you have more than one personality..

Anonymous said...

Here's mine...

"Imploringly while trying to recant, Mary died a hilarious death.

Mary will be missed by Prince Charles."

I'm not quite sure what it all means, but it definitely confirms my suspicions that I am royalty.

We shall now only speak in a British accent. (Or, perhaps, We're of the French royal bloodline...)

Cheerio,
M.