Thursday, May 03, 2007

Finals week update

I have written 48 pages in the last eight days. I did not have any of my papers started as of last tuesday night. I'm going a little crazy. If I have spoken to you in the past couple of days and have seemed a little um....out of it or perhaps crazed, this is why. For the past two days I've had an on again off again headache in the back, top left side of my head. My vision has been bluring a little when I sit down to look at the computer. I think all of this is just due to strain on my eyes, but who knows? Maybe I have a paper induced tumor. But it will all be over tomorrow when I turn in the last eight pages of my college paper writing career. This will bring my page count up to 56 pages in nine days. I know that doesn't sound like much when you average it out to 6.222222222222222222222222222 pages a day,but believe me it was a lot. I'm not promising these papers are masterpieces, but I think they do meet and fill the requirements asked of me, and that's all I care about right now.

4 comments:

LauraSuz said...

"Laura!? I want an air conditioner!!!!” - you seemed like yourself to me.

Anne said...

Did she get an air conditioner?!

LauraSuz said...

No...she just made it very clear that she wanted one.

M LO said...

I guess I need to remember that being "myself" also implys that I am usually an idiot. Sigh.