Thursday, May 17, 2007

Precious little baby


Here is another picture of Anthony Jr. and my mother's hand. Look at how small his foot is!! I hope I get to meet him soon. We're trying to think of a nickname for the baby since my brother's name is Anthony too. Alexander wants to call him AJ, for Anthony Junior. I think that name is so boring. I want to call him Ace, you know like how Father Miller calls guys Ace? If I don't get to call him Ace I'm just going to call him Anthony. I suppose I should ask my brother and Leah what they think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Tony? Too mobster? In my family nicknames develop organically. How else could Hilary have gone from "Haystack" to "Hilbareth Gilthoniel" in the course of 15 years.

I used to think I could escape nicknames. I was very severe during my first pregancy that Thomas would be Thomas. Now he's "Tom", "Tommy", "Tommy Tony", etc. I call Margaret "Tootlemouse" and I have no idea where it came from.

Anyway you slice it- he's beautiful and miraculous.

M.

Anonymous said...

A snoodle is a piece of cloth used for NICU babies. It is held by the mother to get her scent. It is one of the few things allowed with a preemie. if he doesn't have one Shaelin would love to get him one.

M LO said...

Shaelin and Mary Ann,

sorry about not getting back to you about the snoodle thing. Since school has been out and I haven't been working for the past two weeks, I have had severely restricted time on the internet. Oh well, I start back at Ivy Tech tomorrow. I'm not sure if the baby has a snoodle. I'll ask Leah and get back to you.

Caitie B said...

we call my cousin anthony "antie-boy"..